Spenser & Kauffmann announces a vacancy of Trainee position in International Arbitration & Cross-border Litigation Practice
Spenser & Kauffmann announces a vacancy of Trainee position in International Arbitration & Cross-border Litigation Practice.
• 3-6 year university students or post-graduate young practitioners;
• interest in international arbitration and cross-border litigation practice;
• legal research & drafting skills;
• attention to details & responsibility;
• creativity & flexibility;
• ability to work under time pressure;
• fluency in English.
If you are interested, send your CV and motivation letter in English to Iurii Rybak to the following e-mails: firstname.lastname@example.org, cc: email@example.com.
Please answer the following questions while writing your motivation letter:
– why are you interested in international arbitration?
– what skills do you have in order to be a successful lawyer in international arbitration?
Remember that the traineeship can start from 12 September 2016 or later on.
Be active! Be ELSA!